Imperial Histories: L5R-RPG
"When the Hawks are away, the Little Birds come out to play."
Clan: Sparrow (Ronin)
School: Suzume Bushi School —→ Ronin
Experience Points spent: 40
Experience Points banked: 0
starter INT Lore(History) 1
starter INT Lore(Crane) 1
starter INT Lore(Theology) 1
starter INT Calligraphy 1
bought AWA Etiquette 1
bought AWA Perform(Storytelling) 1
starter AGI Kenjutsu 1 (Emphasis: Katana)
bought REF Iaijutsu 1
bought REF Defense 1
bought INT Commerce 1
(All items are of poor quality, unless stated)
Haidate thigh armor piece (worn as Sode shoulder guards)
Benten’s Blessing 4pts.
Precise Memory 3pts.
Social Disadvantage -Ronin 3pts.
(Suzume Bushi) Rank 1 All Things In Time
At this Rank, the Sparrow has learned to focus their legendary patience, even in the heat of combat. At the beginning of the round, a Sparrow may voluntarily lower his own initiative to raise his TN to be hit by an equal amount. He may not use this Technique while making a Full Attack. Also, at this Rank, and every Rank afterward, the Sparrow receives a Free Raise on a single Lore skill of his choice. Once this skill is chosen, it may not be changed, though the Sparrow may choose a different Lore skill every time he increases in Rank.
still in progress
Cliff Notes (to be expanded on):
- Born Small & Curious
- Often found at trading posts where other clans gather.
- Gets exposed to plenty of tales from other lands.
- Develops a potential for storytelling.
- Is discovered to also be capable with the katana despite her size.
- Influenced greatly by a Doji Courtier and a Kakita Artisan frequenting the trading post in Sparrow lands.
- Grows up disillusioned to the Clan’s persistence in living simple, empoverished lives.
- Fails to seek support from family to improve way of life. Her persistence of delivering a convincing lesson through her storytelling eventually gets her cast out of the Sparrow Clan.
- She now travels the lands to find opportunities to improve her way of life and return with undisputable proof… or die trying.